Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First week

With a subscription on GSoC groups I receive now about 100 mails per a day, nice =) I have to spend about an hour to read all of them. Im waiting for a letter of acceptance from my university, then I can fax all the documents to google. And I have been acquainted with my mentor, Ben.

The week status:
The week was more about management and getting acquianted with the project, I spent an evening to start working with TPTP and agent controllers, but the work is still in progress.

Problems:
1. When I start ACServer and connecting to it with TPTP a don't see any informarion in ACServer's console. Even doing telnet localhost 10002 doesn't result any data in the server's console. Is it ok ?
2. Actually I don't really know what the agent controllers are needed for. I have to read about them in TPTP documantation.
3. I added in felix.client.run.properties a row:
org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation= org.eclipse.tptp.jvmti \
then the needed classes are found by eclipse. But when I starting the profiling there is only silence and it is impossible to get any visual inforamation.

Next week steps:
Prolong with administrational stuff and resolve the problems.

No comments: